– SPORTS PERFORMANCE
– CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
– HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION
L-Citrulline Malate is a standalone dietary supplement for sports performance and recovery, cardiovascular health, and a healthy immune system. Citrulline supplementation has been shown to be effective and beneficial to anyone involved in high-intensity resistance and endurance athletic performance and to relieve post-exercise muscle soreness. Citrulline may enhance the recovery process and may significantly improve aerobic performance by delaying the onset of muscular fatigue. Citrulline may help improve immune system deficiencies, by eliminating toxic substances and buffering lactic acid and ammonia build-ups. Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid which is converted into Arginine after absorption by the body and is a better method of getting supplemental Arginine into the blood than taking Arginine itself. Arginine supports Nitric Oxide production which plays a fundamental role in vascular function and blood flow. Citrulline therefore, not only supports detoxification pathways but also supports Nitric Oxide production and a healthy cardiovascular system. Citrulline also plays an important role in the healing process and in the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement take 1 to 2 capsules once or twice per day between meals. For sports performance take 2 to 4 capsules one hour before your sporting event.
RESEARCH ON L-CITRULLINE MALATE ON SPORTS PERFORMANCE:
– Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132
– Citrulline malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145119
– Activity of citrulline malate on acid-base balance and blood ammonia and amino acid levels: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1930358
– L-arginine reduces exercise-induced increase in plasma lactate and ammonia: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12215958
– Acute L-arginine supplementation reduces the O2 cost of moderate-intensity exercise and enhances high-intensity exercise tolerance: http://jap.physiology.org/content/early/2010/08/19/japplphysiol.00503.2010
– Citrulline side effects: http://www.esupplements.com/article/citrulline-malate-side-effects/
INTERESTING READING ON L-CITRULLINE MALATE
MY HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS
The My Health range of products are a range of standalone supplements to target specific gaps in your existing diet or to help you achieve a specific health or performance goal. We are committed to offering our customers high quality supplements and we are continually looking for the best product manufacturers locally or abroad to source our raw materials.
My Health Supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have any questions or concerns about using any My Health Supplements, be sure to discuss them with a Doctor, Pharmacist or another healthcare provider.