The My Online Company (Pty) Ltd trading as MyHealthOnline.co.za respects consumers’ constitutional rights to privacy and data protection. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding the user’s privacy on our website. In accordance with international and industrial guidelines, laws and standards, these are our policies regarding the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information:
Third party payment processing
Collection of personal information
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address.
Use of personal information
We use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and we may use this information our own internal purposes including:
– Maintaining and updating our customer databases and internal record keeping
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– Establishing and verifying your identity.
– Subject to your consent, communicate with you and inform you of facts relating to your account, new products, competitions, special offers, product research and development and any other information which we think you may be interested in.
– To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the MyHealthOnline.co.za website.
Storage of personal information
We use all reasonable endeavours to put in place and maintain electronic procedures and systems to ensure accuracy and to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information with reference to accepted technological standards.
Sharing your personal information
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, subject to the following exceptions:
– Third parties who provide services for us, including for example, website hosting and development. These companies require access to your personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes.
– Third party governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations only if we are required to do so by law.
We reserve the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes. Examples would be advertisers on our website or business associates and partners. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any way.
We own and retain all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by MyHealthOnline.co.za.
Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, username and password and for restricting access to their computer. They agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account, username and/or password.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if a user violates our Terms & Conditions or if we decide in our sole discretion, that it would be in our best interests to do so.
Our website contains links to other websites. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
You may withdraw your consent at any time for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions & contacting us